1. Which one is the odd one out?
Từ nào là từ khác biệt?
- 1. a comedy, a movie, DIY, a thriller
- 2. emailing, hanging out, blogging, surfing the net
- 3. cinema, museum, hospital, community centre
- 4. love, fancy, like, enjoy, detest
- 5. good, boring, exciting, relaxing
- 6. , <3, computer, how r u?
2. Rearrange the letters to find the name of the activities.
2. Sắp xếp lại những chữ cái để tìm tên những hoạt động.
3. Fill the gaps with the correct form of the verbs.
Điền vào chỗ trông với hình thức đúng của động từ.
- 1. She adores __working___ with young children. (work)
- 2. She likes __learning___ English with the new teacher. (learn)
- 3. They hate __seeing___ their son texting his friends all day. (see)
- 4. He doesn`t mind __doing___ homework. (do)
- 5. I enjoyed __meeting___him last week in the library. (meet)
- 6. We prefer __to play___ outdoor games. (play)
4. Complete the following sentences with your own ideas.
Hoàn thành những câu sau với những ý kiến riêng của bạn.
- 1. My best friend doesn`t mind ____ helping___ me with homework
- 2. Do you fancy ____ play football _____?
- 3. My father used to hate ___ cooking ____, but now he likes doing it.
- 4. I love ____ playing piano _____.
- 5. My cousin detests ____ making crafts ____.
5. Reading this paragraph from www.thinkyouknow.co.uk by CEOP, the UK government agency that helps protect children from harm online and offline in the UK and Internationally. Choose the most suitable words/ phrases to fill the gaps.
Đọc đoạn văn từ trang www.thinkuknow.co.uk bởi CEOP, tổ chức chính phủ Anh mà giúp đỡ bảo vệ trẻ em khỏi sự nguy hại trực tuyến và ngoài đời thực ở Anh và quốc tế. Chọn những từ / cụm từ phù hợp nhất để điền vào chỗ trống.
When you game online, be careful when you `make friends` with strangers. What should you do? (1) __ Firstly _, remember that it`s easy to lie online and some of these `online friends` may be adults who want to harm you. (2) __ Secondly _, never give your personal information such as your full name or your hometown. (3) _ Thirdly __, only play online games when you updated antivirus software. (4) __ In addition __, tell your parents what games you`re playing and what you love about them. (5) _ In short __, just like in the real world, you need to be careful when playing with strangers.
6. Choose from the leisure activities in this unit:
- one activity you think is fun
- one activity you think is boring
- one activity you think is excting
- one activity you think good for physical health
- one activity you think is good fo mental health
Explain why you think so. Then exchange your ideas with a partner.
- one activity you think is fun: play games with friends
- one activity you think is boring: doing homework
- one activity you think is excting: stamp collecting
- one activity you think good for physical health: Playing football
- one activity you think good for mental health: Listening to music